Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Department / Team: Sales & Customer Services
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Job Salary: 60,000
Job Purpose: The purpose of this role is to lead the Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure they meet their obligation of continuous growth of profitable customers.
Sales Team Leader Job Description
- Prepare Sales strategies and taking steps to have an impact on the market.
- Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Tracking actual work done vs. targets
- Finding and expanding current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Development and improvement of products and services
- Understands clients’ nature and needs.
- Establishing and keeping good relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Setting and achieving sales targets by properly following a strategy.
- Managing a proposal throughout its development and supervising the involved team.
- Coordinating with business associates and partners.
- Maintain the databases of every concerning activity
- Learn the strong as well as the weak areas of your business.
- Develop new techniques and strategies to keep up with the ever dynamic business world.
- Explore new opportunities to earn more profits.
- Learn about new marketing tactics and apply them to the appropriate area.
- Improve networking with other businesses.
- Making the customer base strong by aiming for high customer satisfaction.
- Motivating fellow employees to bring more efficiency and quality in work.
- Determining business growth plan.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2018.