Duma Works is recruiting a Videographer / video editor Intern for Sauti Sol Entertainment. Sauti Sol Entertainment is an organisation focused on the seamless management of talent in the music business. The organisation has successfully managed multi-award winning ensemble Sauti Sol.
The organisation now seeks to bring on board creative, passionate and proactive individuals to participate in its ambitious growth plans within the region. Working within a high achieving and focused team, you will have the opportunity to learn from the people behind creating one of the best African Groups in various aspects of the entertainment business. This is your opportunity to engage your creativity, follow your passions and be part of something amazing.
We are looking for a videographer / video editor to help us capture the artists’ day-to-day musical activities for social media usage. Responsibilities include shooting quality images and videos and editing the material to help animate social media platforms.
The intern will report to the Visual Production Manager, but will also work closely with the Social Media Manager and the Stage Manager.
- Capturing concerts and events
- Capturing smaller events such as studio sessions and recording sessions to create exciting behind-the-scene for social media usage
- Shooting and editing assigned brand content, for example a one-minute video for social media
- Assist in conceptualizing and planning of content
- Work with talents to capture their fun and interesting moments
- Provide production support when needed
- Work effectively to meet tight deadlines and deliver products on time
Desired skills / requirements:
- At least one year work experience in videos shooting and editing
- Proven knowledge of video and sound equipment
- Good video editing skills
- Must be familiar with either Adobe Premiere or Final Cut softwares
- An experience in photography as well is an advantage
- Must be creative, who can think outside the box
- Must be open to flexible work hours
- Familiar with digital strategy, social media and content creation
- Good interpersonal skills
Post a ONE MINUTE VIDEO on TWITTER telling us why you would like to be part of the Sauti Sol entertainment and what makes you a perfect fit for the job.
Indicate your full names; Tag SAUTI SOL entertainment using the #SautiSolInternshipchallenge.
Write a brief coverletter expressing your interest to join the Sauti Sol team. Include a link to your video post on twitter.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3251”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3251 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 9th March 2018