Job Opportunity: Senior Accountant
Salary Range: 60K – 80K depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verification of purchase invoice on ERP after the approval and ensure the correct ledger is posted into and Monitors accounts payable to ensure all invoices have been posted before the close of the day and verified.
- Checking Bank statements for accuracy and forwarding them for review
- Reviewing the cheques posted /paid to suppliers and allocating to their respective invoices then forwards for approval
- Creditors remittances verification with the suppliers recon and forward them for approval
- Reviews materials files and forwards them for approval
- Maintenance of all supplier advance payments
- Uploading all funds needed on online platform in whichever bank that might be required and any other that may be allocated to you.
- Report on all payments and suppliers/customers who are 90 days and above or exceeded the required period .
- Report on a list of all creditors/customer with issues or invoices requiring Credit Note and distributes this information relevant parties
- Initiates contact with Sections accounts departments and daily administrative duties and reports the discrepancies.
- Produce Daily Inter-Divisional Banking Report and forwards for approval
- Processing of daily Cash Book Report
- Processing of monthly and daily collection plans to receivable team and follow for target achievements.
Experience,Requirements & Skills
- At least 4 years in busy accounting environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of double entries/Bookkeeping
- Proficiency in Excel and word
- Strong background in ERP software
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to produce daily reports
- High integrity and trustworthy person to handle confidential data
Age: 30 and above
Other Requirements: Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
If you feel that you meet the above qualification please sent your application quoting the position applied for include 3 referees to below address by the 31st March 2018 to the Human Resource Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org