Job Vacancy: Senior Legal Officer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the General Manager in ensuring statutory and contractual compliance by the Organization
- Drafting and vetting of legal contracts and service level agreements.
- Managing the legal risk of the organization.
- Ensuring external legal activities are coordinated effectively.
- Prepare legal queries and facilitate solicitation of legal opinions from external counsel to identify legal and regulatory risks and issues.
- Provide legal advice in connection with the functions of the organization generally and liaise with external legal counsel on legal matters.
- Provide periodical reports on activities and tasks undertaken.
- Assist in managing the legal transactions, cases and issues of the organization.
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from a recognised university.
- Post Graduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
- Possess current year’s practicing certificate
- 3 years commercial experience in law practise.
- Wide knowledge of the regulatory environment in Kenya.
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Good communication, presentation, research and analytical skills.
- Must be hands on in interpretation and application of legal texts and statutes.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and work with minimum or no supervision.
- Must be computer literate.
Qualified candidates to share their cvs to email@example.com with the subject as Senior Legal Officer on or before 26.3.2018
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||