Sheer Logic is looking for a Senior Operator.
Scope of function includes support / assistance of the following disciplines:
- Warehouse and distribution
- Maintenance and Engineering
- Supply chain
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Operation of multiple pieces of manufacturing equipment.
- Set up and pre-running of the equipment to ensure proper production start-up.
- Control of line speeds, batch formula, production rates, starting and stopping equipment, and overall product quality and safety.
- Perform various quality checks and hygiene within section.
- Completes all required documents (for example: Traceability, HACCP, according to SOP & Logs
- Maintain and clean machines as per SOP.
- Draw samples of every batch produced and hand to QC dept.
- Monitor workers on site during production hours
- Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet quality standards and targets.
- Ensure that raw materials are ready when needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with standards
- Random checks during production hours
- Scale/Weigh and mix batches as per formulated recipes.
- Responsible for Oil manufacturing.
- Responsible for Powder manufacturing.
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse. Keep neat and clean warehouse premises. Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Monitor and manage inventory control. Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products. Operate forklifts and pallet jacks. Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care. (Allergens) Drive forklift, handling warehouse materials. Integrate best practices in handling warehouse material.
- Note and/or label all inbound stock
- Complete all required daily checks – GMP`s and Forklift checks.
- Pick & load all planned deliveries to various customers.
- Be involved in weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Receive ALL required documentation e.g Delivery notes, invoices COA/COC
- Reject and redirect if delivery address or location is incorrect
- Perform any other duties requested by management.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with production
- Good English both verbal and written
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Send CV to email@example.com by 12th March 2017.
Indicate Senior Operator as the title head.