Vacant Position: Social Media Intern
Reports To: Marketing & PR Manager
The position is responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
Social Media Internships Responsibilities:
- Assist with developing and executing a digital marketing strategy for GVA.
- Assist in building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- S.E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for GVA.
- Assist in designing digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Assist in generating, editing, publishing and sharing content (original text, images, and video or blog posts) daily and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing & PR department to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments (automating tools, Keyword Research, and Trafficking marketing).
- Searching for new marketing avenues.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
Requirements for the Social Media Internships:
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in marketing, communications, digital media marketing or related field
- Techno savvy and proven working experience in digital marketing and communication
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing communication and measurement
- Knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop will be an added advantage.
- MUST have excellent written English and communication skills.
- Good computer skills: ability to quickly learn new software and tools easily.
- High attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, time management and multi- tasking.
- Great communicator with excellent people skills
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject “Social Media Intern”
Deadline for receiving applications: 23rd March 2018
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.