Job Vacancy: Social Media Marketing Intern
Job Description: We are looking for a driven Social Media Intern to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. He/she should be able to combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
a. SEO Knowledge
- Have knowledge on how to optimize SEO by aligning it with the overall social media plan.
- Have the ability to bring in customers and audience members with the potential to build actual relationships and communicating with them.
- Promote content on social media
- Driving traffic to the company’s website
b. Social Media Expertise
- Must have social media skills
- Must have knowledge on optimizing content
- Must have knowledge on how to engage an audience through social media posts and interactions
c. Customer Service Specialist
- Must have knowledge on how best communicate with customers and audience members at large
- Must have knowledge on how best handle all customer interactions
d. Social Media Management Tool Masters
- Must have deep knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the tools in their digital tool belt
- Must be able to seamlessly apply their knowledge to the content marketing strategy without any additional time dedicated to learning and training.
e. Copywriting Skills
- Ability to convey ideas in a clear and precise way
- Ability to make customers and audience members understand easily the messages being conveyed on the social media channels
f. Visual Intelligence
- Ability to know what images will work, and when.
- Have general knowledge of design in order to create visually appealing graphics to coordinate with appropriate posts
- Most importantly, he/she must have a firm grasp of social video trends and how they fit into each major network.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Degree (can be ongoing) in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations or related course
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES should send their Resumes to email@example.com by COB 3rd April, 2018.
Kindly remember to include your EXPECTED SALARY in your email.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED