Job Vacancy: Prescription / Specifying Engineer
About Schneider – East Africa: Schneider Electric is a global specialist company in energy management and automation. At Schneider Electric we develop technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
The Group invests in research and development in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development. Schneider Electric employs 170,000 people worldwide. We are strong players in various end markets including buildings, utilities & infrastructure, industry & machine manufacturers, data centres and networks.
Schneider Electric Kenya seeks a highly qualified Prescription Engineer to deploy all prescription actions with the assigned consultants. The role will be responsible for Promoting visibility of Schneider in the local consultant network while ensuring achievement of the short-term & long-term project goals.
- Deploy all prescription actions with consultants assigned, in order to maximize the business with them
- Bring Schneider solutions directly to customers and understand customers’ needs
- Build and secure relationship with Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) consultants in East African Markets
- Promote visibility of Schneider in the local consultant network
- Be a technical expert for Power Consultation business unit
- Align the goals and strategies to accomplish short-term & long-term projects being specified
- Build customer’s relationship with clear interaction and engagement
- Have a clear view of customer channel and create opportunities for solution deployment
- Regularly conduct training, coordinate with Marketing team to organize seminar/product launching for consultant network
- Regularly update sales team on new knowledge of products, international/local standards to improve technical competency of the team
- Report clearly on all activities as and when required
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills Set:
- University degrees – Electrical Engineer
- Minimum 7 years’ sales and prescription experience, preferably in Mechanical & Electrical consultant business
- Have knowledge in project sales and project management
- Proven network reference with Mechanical & Electrical consultant network
- Strong knowledge on the design local and international standards
- Good understanding of Schneider-Electric’s products and competitors’ is an added advantage
- Accreditation and Affiliation with international Standards body and Engineering Institutes.
- Able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel frequently
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good presentation skills
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||