Steers Debonairs Casual Advert
Job Title: Casual – Waiter / Waitress
Reports To: Branch Manager
Job Description Summary: The job holder is responsible for serving customers by taking orders, serving food and preparing tables. Making customers feel welcome and comfortable during their meals.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare the restaurant for service by ensuring the eating area is cleaning and arranged accordingly.
- Collects orders when prepared and serves to guest
- Collects all dirty cutlery and crockery from the table once guests have completed their meal
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Follow instructions from the Manager in regards to daily running of the restaurant
- A minimum of 3 months working experience in a restaurant or hotel.
- A diploma in hospitality management
- Exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to multitask.
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and a winning smile
- A team player
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, please send a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Waiter / Waitress- Casual as the subject by 30th March 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||