Job Vacancy: Operations Manager
Our client, a leading sweet manufacturer, is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will oversee production operations and guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Manage a team of managers, training managers, and other direct reports.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Operations Management or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a FMCG organization
- Experience in confectionery will be an added advantage
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th March, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.