Unit: Tamarind Group
Job Vacancy: Group Marketing Coordinator
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we? Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
- Assembly and documentation of Group Brand guidelines for all units.
- Ensure sales and F&B teams receive adequate marketing support, and ensure collateral requirements are met.
- Always be the brand champion ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards and content is compliant of corporate guidelines and within budget guidelines across all marketing activities.
- Support individual brand initiatives and ensure unit brand campaigns are rolled out effectively and communicated using the right tone and voice for each segment.
- Harmonising Group and Unit database through effective capture and utilisation relevant to requirements.
- Manage all social media activity for the Tamarind Group and support unit initiatives.
- Seek to grow social media followers and to enhance interaction with customers on these sites using relevant tools and techniques.
- Respond to customer postings as appropriate tackling any complaints and issues.
- Identify local partnership opportunities.
- Conduct continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, and use findings to continuously evaluate and drive commercial success.
- Participate in all internal and external marketing meetings and attend relevant industry events, training workshops.
- Actively support Unit Managers on all in-house merchandising activity and ensure all merchandising opportunities are identified and maximised and communicated across organisation
- Liaison with Group Training Department with marketing for internal documentation and communication.
- Work with Project Development Team to support brand adherence and marketing initiatives
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
Who Are You?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Should be a member of Marketing Society of Kenya.
- Minimum 4 years in marketing/advertising ideally within the hospitality industry
- Fluency in additional languages is an added advantage
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at building networks and maintaining a good rapport with our clients
- Problem solving, organizational and training skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others to meet changing client demands and priorities
- Leadership skills and project management.
- Knowledge of local, international market and current trends.
- Strong attention to detail.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org