Vacant Position: Technical Expert
Job Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
To perform full Technical support on Machine Selection, Installation, Commissioning, Programming, Adjustment, Maintenance and Troubleshooting by transferring skill and closely coaching them. Assist operation staff in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and preparing different check list, and formats used for maintenance work.
Provide Technical Consultation, Hourly Technical analysis, Breakdown rectification methodology in order to the machine working smoothly and maximizing production capacity.
- Perform all Technical issues, Problem solving activities, Technical decision and Implementation plus pre-and post-analysis reporting for all companies.
- Provide full Technical Support for all sister companies on Hourly Technical issues, Trouble Shooting, Technical advisor, Machine Selection, Installation work and monitor commissioning of machines.
- Closely coaches and provide Training to employees on Machine Installation, Commissioning, Programming, Adjustment, Maintenance and Trouble shooting.
- Support local operations staff in preparing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Check lists including other related formats.
- Perform and advise major breakdown rectification in order to the machine working smoothly and maximize production capacity in coordination with local staff
- Control the operation of Filler machines
- Perform downstream machine synchronization and monitoring of machines.
- Guide preparation (mix ratio), Parameter controlling and Programmable Logic Control (PLC) controlling.
- Manage Ozonation unit (O3) and CO2 Parameter adjustment and further electrical system checking
- Checking and managing of the N2 Plant production including maintenance of Compressor, Chiller, Boiler, purification, refrigeration and cooling tower system
- Perform Filler Machines Mechanical and Electrical system and its trouble shooting.
- Assist on periodical preventive maintenance of all machines and control their operation
- Performs Laboratory equipment system commissioning.
- Implement programmed activities in the work site, in collaboration with the respecting manager and team members.
- Develop, implement and review systems and procedures in relation to maximizing productivity and safety, conduct risk assessment procedures to analyses changes.
- Perform Knowledge transfer; train on practical logbook and on job trainings.
- Assist the plant manager in identifying the technical gaps and needful corrective actions.
- Submit accurate reports hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly as requested
- 1Ensure that accurate and thorough reports following investigation into all breakdowns are completed and provided to COO with details of appropriate action taken.
- Propose corporate level plant strategies upon request.
- Handle related projects and provide the necessary training on the spot.
- Performs other duties as may be requested by VCOO/COO
- BSC Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with ample experience in machine installation, commission, programming, adjustment and maintenance and troubleshooting or any other related activities.
- At least 10 years’ experience in related fields as Technical Manager or head preferably at FMCG sector.
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title Technical Expert
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 23rd March 2018.