Career Opportunity for a Key Account Manager with Leading Telecommunications Firm…
Our client, a Leading Telecommunications Firm with operations in East Africa, seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
The incumbent will report to the Managing Director and work closely with other Heads of Departments to ensure that project activities and operational needs are supported to achieve organizational objectives.
- Manage and develop the business at a strategic level within the organisation with key clients;
- Development, Administration and successful execution of the Annual Business predicated on the Budget goals for the organisation;
- Ensure that the operations department/project managers are fully updated in regard to new developments in the accounts;
- Ensure the successful implementation of the agreed projects at an operational level;
- Effectively manage customer/3rd party accounts to ensure sales revenues are in line with company objectives;
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis and provide related insights to the sales teams;
- Analyse consumer buying behaviour and predict future trends.;
- Attend and participate in trade fairs / events and sourcing for new clients.
- Produce Monthly sales reports.
- Liaise with various teams within the organization to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
- Achieve and manage sales targets within assigned accounts;
- Understand key accounts order processes and align with procurement and our logistics to ensure synergy, and efficient replenishment in order to avoid out of stock situations
- Mentor, Trains and develop the skills of direct reports.
Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing; have at least five (5) years’ overall work experience.
Work experience in Telecommunication industry is a plus.
The job holder will have the ability to work independently within ser parameters; have good negotiation and customer relationship management skills, have good planning skills and the ability to influence and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
Previous experience in the telecommunication industry is a plus.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application details at email@example.com not later than 27th March 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.