Agricultural Development Corporation (ADC), a Parastatal in the Agricultural Sector seeks dynamic and result oriented persons to fill the following positions its establishment
Research Officer – Lab (Tissue Culture)
Scope: Reporting to the Senior Research Officer.
The person shall be responsible for running the day to day operations of the tissue culture laboratory.
Qualification and Key Competencies:
- Age 28-35
- Bsc Degree in Horticulture or Biotechnology.
- Computer literacy in basic research tools and general knowledge in MS Office packages.
- Minimum of three (3 ) years hands-on work experience in a research organization.
- Good analytical and report writing skills.
- Conversant in Crop improvement using biotechnology tools.
Key result areas:
- Produce healthy viable invitro plants under tissue culture
- Ensure smooth and continuous operation of the laboratory aeroponics and virus control system.
- Ensure a clean hygienic work environment
- Timely reporting on set targets of production.
- Virus indexing as may be required.
- Ensure timely herding and dispatch of invitros to the greenhouse.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Interested candidates should apply, quoting the position reference number, attach certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed resume giving day time telephone contact, e-mail address, names and contacts of three (3) referees, expected salary on or before 3rd April, 2018 to:-
The Managing Director
Agricultural Development Corporation
P.O. Box 47101-00100
or drop at Development House, 10th floor
ADC is an equal opportunity employer.
Women , People with Disabilities and people from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||