Our Client in the tracking industry is urgently seeking to recruit an account manager to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Net Salary: KShs 35,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolving issues or conflicts within client needs and contract terms by implementing plans and demonstrating excellent customer service principles.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients.
- Build and maintain strong long lasting Relationships with our clients.
- Be able to establish a full network within clients organization i.e. finance, operations, and logistics.
- Work closely with finance to ensure clients are invoiced on time and debt collection.
- Handle assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
- Maintain communications with appropriate contacts and tagging personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that clients are always updated with accurate and correct information about the company.
- Oversee and monitor field operations and interface with the relevant departments to ensure smooth operations -Tagging Coordinator, Tagging Supervisor and Tagging Operator.
- Establish clear and adoptable mechanisms for debt collection to boost our cash flow and payments are done on time.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with the sales team to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests and escalate issues as needed.
- Periodically visit clients to ensure client satisfaction
- Any other duties within the scope of your work as may be assigned by the Departmental Manager from time to time.
- 2 years working experience
- Higher diploma in Marketing or bachelor’s degree.
- Establish priorities and objectives; to gather, classify, categorize and readily retrieve information to meet deadlines.
- Use sound and logical judgment in coming to a solution of a problem; and the ability to generate alternative solutions.
- Manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Deliver clear, concise and accurate messages to others through oral / written means.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 21st march 2018.