Our client in the tracking industry is urgently seeking to recruit a data analyst to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Net Salary: KSH 25,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes.
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project.
- Able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Helping develop reports and analysis
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title DATA ANALYST
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 16th March 2018.