Job Vacancy: Human Resources Manager
Our client, provides International, Regional and Local travel services is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Handle recruitment and induction of new staff, drawing and issuance of contracts and ensuring that the employees understand their contracts.
- Prepare the payroll, and ensure timely remittance of all statutory deductions as required
- Handling employee separation ensuring it is done as per the terms of their contracts and timely.
- Coordination of staff activities such as team building, staff welfare activities and internal staff meetings.
- Ensuring provision of efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation and interpretation of HR policies and procedures, handling of staff correspondences related to enquiries, leave administration, time and attendance.
- Coordination of training and development programs
- Performance management and performance appraisal
- Drawing and Implementation of SOPs.
- Ensure all government regulations and required registrations by local authorities are complied with.
- Coordinating all activities on Occupational Health and Safety.
- Processing various monthly HR reports and as may be required.
- Consultant and advisor role to Management and line managers on employee management issues.
- Ensuring that the established disciplinary and grievance handling procedures are followed in resolving disciplinary matters.
- Resolving employee’s grievances with the staff to ensure harmonious industrial relations.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Related Course.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Must be a registered member of IHRM.
- A minimum of 5years of experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to manage large number of employees
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 16th March, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.