Job Vacancy: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Nairobi
Industry: Hospitality, Tours and Travel
Our client, provides International, Regional and Local travel services is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for activities regarding sales, marketing, customer acquisition and relationship management.
- In charge of all administrative duties and customer care within allocated area.
- Proven ability to achieve set sales target as per company expectations.
- Should create and support client retention strategies for both new and existing customers.
- Ability to conduct marketing surveys and audits.
- Analyze competitor activities within the assigned territory and coming up with relevant prepositions to ensure continuous customer satisfaction, loyalty and also maintain company’s brand positioning within the territory.
- Solicit qualified referrals from existing clients.
- Ability to carry out analysis of potential markets to develop prospects for new business.
- Ability to prepare outgoing marketing proposals and tender documents.
- Degree in International Business, Business Management, Bachelor in Commerce or related courses.
- 5 years’ experience in a busy environment performing sales and marketing roles.
- Diploma in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing of the tour and travel companies will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before close of business 15th March 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.