Job Title: Marketing Officer
Reports To: Ass. Marketing Manager
Job Overview: The marketing officer will be key in assisting the marketing department achieve the strategic goals set out. S/he will be responsible for ensuring actualisation of marketing strategy and creating supporting systems to allow sales targets are achieved.
Core Responsibilities: In charge of coordinating all campaigns for the department ensuring execution of the projects on-ground and provides reports of success and improvement points.
- Working directly with assistant marketing manager to implement marketing strategy
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic sales opportunities through cross function collaboration with various departments including Purchasing, Operations etc.
- Ensuring earmarked business opportunities are actualised
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Keeping up to date with industry products and competitors.
- Partner with the assistant marketing manager to create marketing strategies and programs to drive traffic and create brand awareness.
- Manage monthly/ seasonal creative and content updates for the brands’, websites and sub-websites, digital and social media.
- Stay on top of local competitors and buzz in the marketplace.
- Manage all aspects of seasonal campaigns for successful implementation.
- Develop budgets, and providing summaries of campaign performance
- Proofread artworks from the advertising agency to ensure accurate and high-quality work.
Qualifications and Core Competences:
- A degree in marketing or related with years’ experience.
- Judgement and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity – being honest and ethical.
- Initiative – a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership – a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort – establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability – being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation – preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail – being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Experience managing multiple priorities, while working under multiple, strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors, agencies and clients.
- Ability to work well under pressure and execute on aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, driven to succeed in a fast paced atmosphere.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (Indicating the current salary and quoting the job title) to the below email by COB 27th March 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.