Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Department: Customer Experience
Employment Status: Full -Time
Position Reporting to: Quality Analyst Supervisor
Manages Others: No
Titles & Number of Positions Managed: NA
Job Purpose / Summary:
The quality assurance analyst is responsible for:
Evaluating, monitoring and developing overall CSR performance while ensuring the quality of all customer support activities meets the client standards expectations within the assigned line of service.
The QA analyst will implement quality assurance objectives and processes, monitor and evaluate testing results against the predetermined objectives, and apply recommended actions for improvements.
- Ensure staff adheres to set out service line processes and procedures as per client expectations.
- Listen and evaluate a pre-determined number of calls, social media interactions and emails per CSR in a week for all CSRs assigned to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Evaluate the shops CSR by making call outs to customers who have visited the shops within the week.
- Identify and propose ideas and solutions to improve quality at individual and group level as well as improvement on overall performance KPIs.
- Analyse QA performance trends and conduct pre-determined daily coaching sessions of 15mins each with CSRs while providing effective developmental feedback.
- Schedule weekly performance meeting with Team leaders and:
o Evaluate a pre-determined minimum number of live call evaluations to help drive correct call handling procedures.
o Provide QA feedback and actions to drive CSR behaviour and Quality improvement.
- Provide QA feedback on previous day performance in pre-shift meeting.
- Compile weekly testing process on Call flow, products and objection handling and complaints handling based on QA results generated.
- Assist Team leaders with floor coverage to provide CSRs with support on customer queries and handling escalated calls.
- Provide support to new CSRs during the nesting period by scheduling coaching sessions.
- Compile and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner and in accordance with approved reporting standards.
- Provide feedback to the QA Supervisor on areas that will improve quality, productivity and procedures.
- Plan and participate in the refresher trainings of the same.
- Participate in other duties and activities as requested.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Help Achieve Support Center SLA’s
- Prerequisite: Score an average of 10 calls per agent across the team for the Month.
- First Call Resolution: Empower the team with proper coaching and training, target 90% FCR
- QA Compliance: Achieve 90% QA deliverables on Fiber teams
Experience and Background Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in in any of these fields: Telecommunications, Computer Technology, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Fluent in the English and Kiswahili Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience, with at least 2 years in leadership a position Comprehensive knowledge of service line
Key Performance Indicators
- Good understanding of Performance Management Program
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- General management, organizational and time management skills required.
- Committed to quality, customer service, equal opportunities and diversity, best practice and best value.
Other Vital Qualities
- Attention to detail, good numerical skills and exceptional listening skills.
- Excellent Coaching Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a strict deadline driven environment
- Maintains healthy team dynamics through well-developed conflict management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to email@example.com on or before 6th March 2018
The subject line Quality Assurance Analyst
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.