Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Retention Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service Dept
Position Reporting to: customer Service Director
Job Purpose / Summary: The main purpose of the position is to save and retain our current subscribers using suggestive sales techniques in order to achieve customer reconnection.
Representatives will be asked to use consultative sales skills to educate the customer on competitive pricing information and assist the customer in comparing and contrasting our products and services versus the competition. A customer-centric mindset is necessary in order to ensure long-term customer satisfaction
- Handle outbound disconnect/downgrade calls from existing customers
- Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive relationship building
- Diffuse the irate customer situation by utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques
- Identify reason(s) for disconnect and overcome objections in an effort to retain the customer
- Save and re-sell the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits and price with the needs of our customers
- Effectively transition from the save to upgrading the customer to additional products and services
- Provide exceptional customer care across all call types including escalations, technical support and billing
- Track the primary reasons for requests to disconnect service in specific geographic areas by competition and forward the information to the appropriate departments for further investigation
- Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact, providing name and telephone extension to help build confidence
- Report customer problems to escalation departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge of all marketing campaigns, competitive campaigns/pricing, save offers, and make appropriate use of campaigns/save offers in retaining customers
- Provide explanation and interpretation of billing system information
- Adhere to productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Experience over 1 year in a Retention / Churn team in a Telco company
- Customer-centric mentality & passion for the customer
- Must have ability to complete all work
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Effective listening skills with high level of empathy
- Effective verbal communication skills, including grammar and tone
- Ability to probe and correctly identify customer needs/concerns.
- Strong Problem solving ability
- Exceptional sales skills in order to save and upgrade customers
- Proven ability in objection handling techniques
- Ability to deal with rejection
- Manage confrontation and remain confident
- Ability to provide complete customer service, overcome customer objections and retain customer’s.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to email@example.com on or before 30th March 2018
The subject line Customer Experience Executive – Retention.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.