Job Vacancy: Accounts Assistant
Job Summary: As an Accounts Assistant, you will be a part of the Accounts department. You will assist accounting officials and senior management in recording, reporting and managing company’s finances.
You will also be required to provide administrative support and suggest ways for improving the overall accounting process of the company to Senior Accountants.
Job Responsibilities:– To be a part of the Accounts team responsible for maintaining a well-organized and accurate Accounting function
- To manage day to day operations of the accounts department
- To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
- To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
- To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports
- To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
- To enforce credit control
- To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions
- To allocate cash to different departments / divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it
Skills and Qualifications
- Educational Qualification Required: B.Com/M.Com
- Minimum Experience Required: 2-3 Years
- Must have experience working with QuickBooks.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases
- Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volume of data
If you are up to the challenge, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org