Job Title: Advertising Sales Executive
Reports To: Advertising Sales Manager
Salary Range: 50,000/ – 80,000/- Plus Commissions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and advertising agencies. Having rich clients resources would be preferred.
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales target.
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and our competitors, creatively develop the sales strategies and plans against sales targets.
- Ability to work long hours in a high-pressure environment selling advertising airtime, commercial productions without supervision.
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Introduction and retention of new clients.
- Be a holder of a degree in relevant area from an accredited institution, preferably in marketing and communications.
- More than 3 years’ experience in TV advertising sales
- Should have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management, especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya.
- Having the working experience in advertising agencies would be preferred, which should include an in-depth familiarity with the Kenya agencies.
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skills to do proposals
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Team work oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills.
If qualified send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Advertising Sales Executive
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
50,000 - 80,000
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996