Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager – INPUTS
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Industry: Agricultural
Our client is a Christian based Africa wide Agri market development agency, specializing in value chain analysis, profitable small holder commercialization and market access.
They are seeking to recruit Business Development Manager – INPUTS
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new business ideas through independent scouting and partnerships
- Strong business acumen and ability to generate, develop and grow business relationships.
- Determine the attractiveness of identified business ideas, develop quality business cases to ensure they ate approved by the management for necessary budget for further development into a business plan and execution.
- Develop the final business plan, including implementation such that the management is able to decide on the way forward for the project.
- Proactive ability to explore innovative, scalable and self-sustainable distribution models including pricing structure and financial analysis
- Analyzing business/market trends, product line development, changes in future demand, competition and contacts.
- Actively seeking out new clients and projects, maintains relationships with current clients,
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities and produce feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- 5 years in sales with two years been in Business Development Inputs in the Agricultural Sector will be an added advantage
- Strong business Acumen
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th May, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement