CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya
Vacant Position: Alumni Coordinator
Type of Engagement: Contractual
Organization Introduction: CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of this project is to assist 2,430 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
- Build & coordinate networking opportunity for alumni to benefit all through maintenance of alumni portfolio
- Develop new employer resources for alumni. Seek personal contact at highest decision-making level within corporations and business.
- Support Alumni mentor program.
- Prepare bi-monthly reports relating to alumni activity.
- Provide a record of all alumni transactions. Ensure that accurate employment information is available at all times.
- Maintain the Alumni case/ stories.
- Develop an effective Alumni Association a positive image and promote participation and good-will.
- Be actively involved with professional organizations.
- Coordinate department meetings including taking meeting minutes.
- Any other duty assigned
- At least two years experience in alumni relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Business related field
How to Apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV by applying by 30th April 2018, to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note: CAPYEI does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment.