Amatsi Water Services Co. Ltd based in Vihiga County ¡s seeking to recruit a highly competent, motivated and dynamic professional to fill the position of Managing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to the Board of Directors and enhance the Company’s Corporate image;
- Promote sound corporate governance principles and ethical standards;
- Ensure effective mobilisation and utilization of resources, and cultivate a high productivity culture;
- Establish and implement the company’s managerial, financial and operational systems and controls;
- Nurture relationships and networks with business partners and stakeholders;
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in the development and execution of the Company’s Strategic Plan;
- Nurture the organization’s human resource, and ensure development and implementation of appropriate management structure and policies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Water Engineering, or a business related field;
- MBA or relevant post graduate qualifications from a recognized University will be an added advantage;
- 10 (ten) years working experience, 4(four) of which at senior management level in a large and busy organization preferably water industry;
- Experience in donor funding, ICT and Billing Systems;
- Possess strong leadership, people management, negotiating and influencing skills;
- A strategic thinker with ability to build relationships and encourage consensus and partnering at all levels.
Candidates should only send a cover letter and resume.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chairman, Board of Directors,
Amatsi Water Services Co. Ltd,
P.O Box 740-50300,
OR Hand delivered to The County Human Resource Water Officer, Maji House at Vihiga County Government Offices.
Applications to be received by 4th May 2018.
Candidates should quote their expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Tel / Fax: 056-51277