Our client is a busy animal feeds company located in Thika.
Job Vacancy: Accountant
Gross Salary: 25,000
- To manage the Company’s working capital and other operations, including management and statutory accounts together with long term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- To prepare monthly management accounts and projections and other relevant reports
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- Handle accounts payable, accounts receivables and tax issues.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance reconciling entries and bank reconciliations
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree or Diploma in related fields of this job.
- CPA section 3 and above
- 3 -5 years’ experience as an Accountant.
- Ability to work with accounting software- QuickBooks, pastel, tally
- Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant) to email@example.com before 10th April 2018.