Vacant Position: Assistant Surveyor
Duty Station: Ukunda, Kwale County
- Collect field data, by use of GPS, total stations, Levels and other survey Instruments, download data to form that can be used for design purposes and establishment of area.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Plan and conduct ground survey records, and land titles In order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Search legal records, and land titles in order to obtain Information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Conduct engineering and topographic survey works.
- Accurately measure cane fields to determine outgrower recruited areas, areas of prepared fields, planted areas as well as cane harvested areas.
- Plot field data using CAD/survey software.
- Any other relevant duty as may be assigned by management.
- Degree in Geospatial or Geomatic engineering or survey and photogrammetry from a recognized university or diploma in Surveying and photogrammetry with at least 3 year post qualification experience in a busy survey environment.
- Strong practical experience In using Levels,GPS,total station and other surveying equipment’s as well as standard land survey software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Must be able to accurately capture, interpret and present complex data in a format that is readily usable and understood by end users.
- In addition to having excellent organizational skills, pay keen attention to precision and detail.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering designs.
- A proven team player with the ability to relate well across all levels and within different cultural background.
Qualified individuals are invited to send their application along with detailed CV to email@example.com indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 24th April 2018.