Job Vacancy: B2B Sales Representative
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Identifies development potential leads by studying current business within the education industry as well as prospective industries; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentations and demos; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services as well as demonstrating relevant use cases
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Continuously create and implement brand strategies
- Consistently follow up with all sales and marketing team members, keeping them accountable to marketing goals during a given time period.
- Creating and experimenting with strategic new sales and marketing mediums.
- Working to meet sales targets set by the country director. Providing recommendations on strategies to meeting set targets after reviewing trends, data and projections.
- Working with required CRM tools as determined by our tracking leads, deals and sales stages at every point in time.
- Responsible for sales support activities such as: exhibitions, conferences, customer visits and meetings
- Responsible for registration and reporting of sales activities using sales tools in accordance with reporting requirements
- Ability to work with any CRMs tracking leads and deals.
- Can effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Promote and execute renewal of contracts
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy .
- Strong Analytical and technical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and not letting tasks fall within the cracks
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Education & Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- People management experience.
- Work Experience: 5+ years’ sales/ account management experience.
- Should be willing to travel.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th April 2018.
Clearly indicate ” B2B Sales Representative” as the subject head.