Our client in the insurance industry is looking to recruit a competent Bancassurance Assistant (General Insurance) to join their dedicated team.
Salary Range: 50K – 60K
- Management of the Bancassurance Business Distribution Channel so as to ensure the objectives are met by maintaining production revenue budget
- Preparation of quotations, product material and sales information for the Bancassurance intermediaries.
- Provide timely visibility and support on the business performance through reports, presentations, analytical data and overall performance based on set targets, objectives and budgets.
- Be the first point of contact and liaison for all sales related issues and queries.
- Coordinate the preparation of timely tender documentation requirements, allocations and other internal admin document / processes.
- Generate timely and accurate sales reports for analysis and decision-making.
- Supply market intelligence, identify and recommend ways for the company to keep abreast with current market requirements.
- Develop and manage alternative partnerships within the department
- Management of the Bancassurance Business Development Partners Loyalty (incentive) Programs
- Identify markets for the Bancassurance Business distribution channels for the Bancassurance products.
- Ensure that proper management of accurate, quality and timely business reports from the Bancassurance Business Distribution
- Channel and use these to compile channel reports for review by BDM.
- Regularly report the performance of Alternative Distribution Channel section in accordance with applicable structures.
- Ensure the section is fully aligned with the rest of the department by building effective teamwork within the section and with other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Insurance, Marketing or Sales from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Bancassurance in a recognized insurance agency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Market intelligence and business development skills
How to Apply
If qualified, kindly send your CV to email@example.com on or before 9th April 2018 clearly indicating ‘Bancassurance Assistant’ on the subject line.
Bancassurance Assistant (General Insurance)
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||