Job Advertisement: Bid Executive
Positions to Fill: 1 (One)
Job Overview: Prepare customer proposal requests and coordinate company bids.
The job holder will contribute to solutions and implement strategies while complying with customer requirements in order to achieve ultimate goal of securing winning bids.
Reporting to: BID Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Review customer requirements to ensure same achieved in the proposal
- Collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals and tender documents
- Compile final bid documents for quality assurance and review by the supervisor & other stakeholders
- Ensure quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- Coordinate incoming bid requests and proposal responses.
- Organize and track all requests and responses using company databases.
- Maintain and update databases regularly.
Academic Qualification & Professional Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Related course with a background in IT.
- At least 1 year work experience in similar organization and products.
Desired Competencies and Skills
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proposal management experience
- Attention to details
- Business Acumen
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure
- Analytical and Dependable
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by emailing your updated CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the email subject, BID EXECUTIVE, as your email subject title.
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 19th April, 2018.
Office and Administrative Support
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||