Our client, Brown’s Food Company (www.brownsfoodco.com) is the umbrella brand for Brown’s Cheese, Delia’s Ice Cream and The Cracker Shack.
They make a range of high quality natural cheeses, fast moving commodities e.g. cheddar and mozzarella as well as butter and yoghurt.
They sell the products in Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda and South Sudan.
The company is seeking to recruit a highly talented individual to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the Accountant (Payables) will be responsible for ensuring steady preparation, processing of payments and reconciling accounts payable transactions.
This position will be based in Tigoni, Kiambu County.
- Reviewing, verifying, entering and uploading invoices into system
- Preparing accounts reports
- Preparing, processing and monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Managing petty cash and reconciliations.
- Posting transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries
- Providing supporting documentation for audits
- Helping in stock take at the end of the month.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or CPA
- At least 2 years’ working experience in accounts payables
- Knowledge of accounts payable-Knowledge in accounts receivable will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Navision software
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Excellent report writing skills, communication skills and problem solving skills
- Proven team leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject ACCOUNTANT (PAYABLES) by COB 24th April, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Brown’s Food Company
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||