Job Vacancy: Operations Manager – Call Center
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Number of positions: 2
Salary: 250K – 350K gross
Our client is East and Central Africa’s largest outsourcing contact center. As pioneers in the BPO industry in the region, they have a workforce of 750 employees, 600 who work as call centre agents.
As a contact center, they facilitate and manage client companies contacts and customer interaction through a variety of mediums – telephone, fax, email, online chat. Moreover, the company serves the global market across 13 countries in 3 continents.
Objectives of the role
- Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- The roles place tactical emphasis on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance. The role is commitment to excellence demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance.
- Ensure provision of high quality services including improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics.
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
to attain business goals with operational stability.
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development.
- Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define use.
- Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control the implementation process.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
- Summarize, collect and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends and active participation in team projects.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher preferred,
- Minimum 5 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience,
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities,
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs,
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience,
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations,
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills – including statistical report writing,
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills (Salesforce CRM preferred),
- Occasional travel to clients or trade show required.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please share your CV containing and e-mail address, telephone contacts, qualifications, experience and contacts of three referees to email: Beth.Mwaniki@humantalentrecruit.com by COB Monday 22nd April 2018.
Kindly quote the job title as the subject line.
N.B – Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Operations Manager – Call Center
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
250K – 350K
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||