Job Vacancy: AUTOCAD Engineer
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit an AUTOCAD Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and AutoCAD Drafting of Electrical works including small power, lighting layout, power layout, fire alarm, fire alarm, telephone, security, CCTV, MATV, lightning protection, and other works
- Drawing and preparation of Mechanical works such as HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage & Fire Fighting layout / Composite Shop Drawings including design calculation, piping design etc.
- Responsibility also includes site surveys, preparation of as built Drawings, quantity take off etc.
- May be asked to run some smaller projects when required
- Utilize a basic Understanding of project management and project engineering processes
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years commercial experience with electrical or mechanical drawing
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Design is an added advantage
- Rivet Software experience a definite advantage
- Design capability in building services an advantage but not imperative
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before C.O.B 5th May 2018.
NB: Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
Architecture and Engineering
|Company / Organization||
MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||