The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Pharmaceutical Technologist.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/108/2018
- Must be a holder of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution.
- The applicant MUST HAVE 2 years experience working in a hospital or a busy health facility.
- Excellent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills and etiquette.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Customer focused and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Pharmacy & Poisons Board certification is MANDATORY.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to be received by 20th April 2018.
MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Healthcare Practitioners and Technical
|Company / Organization||
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru, Health Department
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||