Job Title: Chief Digital Bank Officer
Division: Digital Bank
Work Location: Head Office
Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer
Job Purpose: To lead the digital bank and ensure digital bank strategy execution by taking key decisions which includes formulating key policies.
- To develop and drive the digital bank strategy execution.
- Constantly scan the market and ensure fine-tuning to align with changing market dynamics
- Alignment of strategy to technology trends and provide competitive responses
- Setting strategic and financial plans and objectives
Digital Bank Management
- To oversee overall business development activities under Digital Bank including the development of key pillars to build digital bank ecosystem
- To assess client banking requirements and provide solutions that enable the bank to grow transactional income
- To identify possible alliances and grow the banks digital banking eco-system and client value proposition
- To grow the bank’s agent banking network to migrate transaction service to agent network
- To grow the bank’s merchant network to increase the fee income and provide better transactional capabilities to customers
- To effectively manage alliance business relationships to ensure stable and strong digital ecosystem.
Product development and management
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders and understand their requirements to develop Digital banking product propositions
- Engagement with stakeholders and stay abreast with competitor activity to ensure provision of innovative Digital banking product ideas and business models
- The effective implement the bank’s digital transaction banking ability to be used by all business segments.
- Achieve targeted revenue, client and profitability numbers regarding the Digital banking business year on year
- Monitor Digital banking product & channel performance to ensure digital channel penetration / subscription and income target achievement
Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Maintenance of best in class customer experience across all platforms / channels in digital banking
- Identification of business requirements in respect of the product and solution requirements needed to satisfy Digital banking customer needs and requirements across segments
- Ensure regular customer surveys to understand the customer needs and satisfaction level
- Ensure effective management of the Digital Customer Service Centre and ensure efficient and effective customer query resolution
- Ensure six-sigma availability of all digital servicing platforms for a seamless customer experience
Staff management and development
- Define the targets and responsibilities of direct reports and manage and implement the performance contracts of all reportees
- Meet staffing numbers and skill/experience levels
- Maintain and foster a focused, top class work culture amongst all Digital Banking employees.
- Ensure that staff pursue goals and training to maximize their potential.
- Identify and develop succession planning at all levels in the management hierarchy and include cross training as part of a defined staff development plan.
Qualified candidates to share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being Chief Digital Banking
Chief Digital Bank Officer
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||