Job Vacancy: Chief Technology Officer
Our client, a Japanese company based in Kenya with the mission of creating a healthier future for Africa, by bringing the best practices of preventive healthcare in Japan, is seeking to recruit a Chief Technology Officer.
The successful candidate will lead all the development process of their product, an innovative wellness mobile app, targeting Kenyan market.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead all the development process of company’s app and web-based management server by coordinating and managing stakeholders such as the organization’s management team, client’s companies, users, and third-party developer.
- Define the app functions to meet clients’ demands.
- Coordinate with clients’/business partners’ IT team to integrate our system into theirs.
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources: Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Experience as app developer for more than 3 years (both android and iOS preferably).
- Deep understanding of Android Java, iOS (Swift), PHP, MySQL and other programming knowledge.
- Creativity and passion for innovation.
- Project management skills.
- Development environment: iOS
- Development language：Swift 4.0
- Development language：Android Java
- Smartphone app (WebView app)
- WEB system
- Management WEB system
PHP program for the app
- Database server
- WEB system of the server：PHP 5.6
- Database：MySQL 5.6
- Sever OS：AWS Linux
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 15th April, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
Chief Technology Officer
Computer and Mathematical
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996