Job Vacancy: Chief Technology Officer
Our client, a Japanese company based in Kenya with the mission of creating a healthier future for Africa, by bringing the best practices of preventive healthcare in Japan, is seeking to recruit a Chief Technology Officer.
The successful candidate will lead all the development process of their product, an innovative wellness mobile app, targeting Kenyan market.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead all the development process of company’s app and web-based management server by coordinating and managing stakeholders such as the organization’s management team, client’s companies, users, and third-party developer.
- Define the app functions to meet clients’ demands.
- Coordinate with clients’/business partners’ IT team to integrate our system into theirs.
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources: Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Experience as app developer for more than 3 years (both android and iOS preferably).
- Deep understanding of Android Java, iOS (Swift), PHP, MySQL and other programming knowledge.
- Creativity and passion for innovation.
- Project management skills.
- Development environment: iOS
- Development language：Swift 4.0
- Development language：Android Java
- Smartphone app (WebView app)
- WEB system
- Management WEB system
PHP program for the app
- Database server
- WEB system of the server：PHP 5.6
- Database：MySQL 5.6
- Sever OS：AWS Linux
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 15th April, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.