Vacant Position: Civil Surveyor
Industry: Construction Engineering
Our client, a leading International telecommunication company that specializes in comprehensive range of building automation systems, High Voltage Power lines, and HVAC products among others is seeking to recruit a Civil Surveyor.
He/She will be responsible to cross-check the survey of CCECC and eventually to prepare as-built drawings etc.
- Checking the precision of all setting out Benchmarks provided on site and used during setting out.
- Checking the precision on all foundation bolts as per the setting out drawings.
- Preparation of As Built set out data and variance reports.
- As built drawings generated from precise coordinates measure and computed during checking. (CAD)
- Coordinate list of Survey benchmarks used during setting out.
- Monitoring setting out precision for equipment foundation structures bases and columns as work progresses
- Monitoring setting out precision for cable Trench
- Assisting in advisory capacity, corrective actions/measures where significant deviation is encountered. This might attract additional costs if re-engineering of the structures will be required from other staff from our office.
- Coordinates list of all the bolts checked.
- Variance values (X,Y,Z) of as built points compared to design drawings. Survey sheets to be provided BEFORE our staff leaves to the site for internal discussions at OISL.
- Calibration Notes.
- The Calibration for the equipment will be done before visit to the site and certificates will be provided.
- Field calibration for i,c. will be carried out before commencing the work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying, Photogrammetry, Geomatics, Cartography, Geomatic Engineering, Technology in Geomatics, Technology in Geo- informatics, Geo- spatial Engineering, Philosophy in Technology (Survey) or any other relevant qualiﬁcation from a recognized institution;
- 5 years’ experience in the Roads & Infrastructure field.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong communication skills and professional appearance.
- Excellent leadership, motivational and presentation skills.
- Works well under pressure and able to be up to the deadlines.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 13th April 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration, on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
Architecture and Engineering
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996