We are seeking to recruit an aggressive, mature suitable personnel to fill the position of a Clothing Brand Retail Sales Manager to manage the Sales Unit.
- Overall responsible for managing Disney Brand’s Sales Unit.
- Responsible for recruiting Key Accounts e.g. Major supermarkets and Clothing Retail Stores.
- Must continuously grow the sales revenue of the company
- In charge of brand visibility and merchandising at recruited Fashion Retail Stores and Major Supermarkets
- Maximize every selling opportunity to achieve targets and build relationships with partners
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Strategy Formulation-responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the sales growth of the unit.
- Conduct intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available.
- Focus on increasing the sales and supervise the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections
- Provide market feedback to the Chief Executive Officer regarding movement of brand.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
- Managing customer relationship
- Grow the Sales Volumes-Proactively ensure steady sales growth for the company as the company retains market competitiveness and positive image as well as ensure continuous sales growth at by building a high-performance sales team that delivers results, maximizing sales to the current clientele
- In charge of all marketing activities
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets-Initiate, coordinate, design and implement concrete strategies to ensure penetration into new markets in implementation of sales strategy
- Management of the Sales Process -Across the regions, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the industry and products in details
- Drive client satisfaction to encourage repeat business and secure new opportunities
- Develop marketing campaigns. To identify and map attractive sales areas and plan for marketing activities around the country
- Increase partners’ Brand awareness and build-up strong and sustainable relationships with partners.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- A Diploma/degree in business related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in fashion industry.
- Must have experience in selling high end fashions in clothing retail stores and major supermarkets.
- Passionate about Fashion
- Previous sales experience and a strategic thinker, previous contacts essential
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- A strong results orientation with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to identify and develop relationships with key accounts
- A self-starter with a tenacious and autonomous attitude towards developing new business and managing targets
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Good analytical and leadership skills, a leader who knows how to motivate and control a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Computer Skills: Word, excel, and power-point
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for sales
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their detail CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th April 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be selected for interview with the subject as RETAIL SALES MANAGER