Job Vacancy: Communication & Client Relations Officer
Our client is a well-established training and consultancy / Advisory services provider in management training, advisory and evaluation services worldwide.
They seek to hire a Pro-active, business driven professional to fill in the role of Client Acquisition and Communication Officer for their Kenyan office.
She/he will serve as a lead on the organisation’s acquisition efforts in Kenya and manage external communication efforts.
In addition, she/ he will be tasked with registration management as well as preparation of open entry courses
Industry: Training and Consultancy
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the general mailbox by answering and following-up via (international) phone conversations and email to clients/partners/supplier requests.
- Lead the acquisition operations of the new training/consultancy assignments/ opportunities.
- Communicate with clients, follow-up on their requests, manage client feedback.
- Support the preparation and finalisation of the proposals by lay-out editing, preparing the by client requested documentation, adding/editing annexes such as CV’s; references; company information etc..
- Manage the Social Communications of the organisation via the execution of strategic communications plan on existing social media channels
- Creation/adapting communication content; drive strategic growth of social accounts; analyse online and social metrics and analytics; and produce monthly reports.
- Manage the organisations website using Word press site management
- Write and update content for the Organisations Africa social media platforms; maintain corporate blog posts and current content; maintain contact with the website administrator for any necessary updates;
- Lead email Marketing efforts via creating email marketing campaigns using MailChimp;
- Maintain client email database and undertake quarterly audits; manage the email marketing schedule and calendar; assist in strategic message scheduling; analyze program metrics and analytics; and produce monthly reports.
- Develop Graphics and manage General Marketing efforts via assisting in developing and designing promotions for the organisation’s programs, initiatives and events; integrate graphics into marketing and communications initiatives; develop infographics (via PikToChart) from research and data.
- Manage Public Relations via preparing and placing press releases to targeted media channels; undertake media and press relations duties; maintain print and online media clippings and mentions; maintain an updated database of key press corps for each region.
- Coordinate Research and Information data via coordinating targeted market research studies
- Administrating the open entry trainings in Nairobi: registration, administrating and liaising with participants to sell courses, replying on enquiries,
- Organise trainings in partnership with the trainer(s) (preparing materials, reserving the training venue
- Preparing and sending letters of Invitation, preparing evaluation forms and every other matters related to the preparation of the training courses), follow-up with participants and liaising with finance for invoicing.
- Undertake Telemarketing duties to boost number of participants for Open Entry training courses.
- Compile quarterly reports and data on participants for Open Entry training courses; track demographics of Open Entry training participants.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related field of study
- 5+ years of working experience preferably in a regional/international context. Background in service oriented positions.
- Background in training/consultancy organisations will be an added advantage.
- Strong document processing and administrative skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe, online knowledge management skills)
- Capable to handle modern communication technologies – Novell Filr, Skype, Facebook, LinkedIn, InfoGraphics, MailChimp, Bitable, WordPress, Graphic design (InDesign, Adobe llustrator) and more.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies and promotions.
- Expertise in social media marketing & a Tech-savvy
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) on regional and international level
- Ability to work independently; be responsible to the team and clients, practical approach.
- Team player, flexible, goes the extra mile.
- Ability to maintain client relationships and networking.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Communication & Client Relations Officer to email@example.com before Friday, 13th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Communication & Client Relations Officer
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||