A leading consulting firm in formulation of strategy & execution models for institutions in the Public & Private Sector. We work with public institutions from different sectors to create and deploy performance management models that serve to bridge their performance gaps.
They have an exciting opportunity for a “Business Development Executive”.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Operations.
Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating opportunities, developing content, defining client expectations, researching trends, and preparing innovative presentations.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals, discovers and explores opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating client needs and goals.
- Prepares tender documents.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the Marketing department
- Update management by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivation for sales
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Researching skills
- Understanding the Customer
- Good presentation Skills
- Strong analytical skills for analyzing our product and market dynamics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in interactive marketing or a directly-related field
- Excellent MS-office skills and internet experience
How to Apply:
Send your application clearly indicate the position applied for including a cover letter demonstrating your desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, Skype address and the names of three professional referees by close of business 12th April 2018.
International Talent Management Consulting Ltd
P O Box 856, Nairobi, Sarit Centre 0606
Business Development Executive
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996