Job Vacancy: Workforce Planner
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Number of positions: 2
Salary: 100K – 140K gross
Our client is East and Central Africa’s largest outsourcing contact center. As pioneers in the BPO industry in the region, they have a workforce of 750 employees, 600 who work as call centre agents.
As a contact center, they facilitate and manage client companies contacts and customer interaction through a variety of mediums – telephone, fax, email, online chat. Moreover, the company serves the global market across 13 countries in 3 continents.
Objectives of the role: Candidate will serve as a workforce planner in a Contact Center environment responsible for all WFM tasks within the Fulfillment department. Key responsibilities will include attendance and scheduling functions, as well as preparation of monthly payroll.
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate with Fulfillment Operations Department Management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
Requirements – Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Holder of a degree in a business related course.
- Should have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role in a contact center with a huge number of agents. At least between the age of 30 – 40 years.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting and willingness to learn new software applications.
- The candidate should be determined, perseverance, creativity, self-driven, strategic in thinking and a good planner. Knowledgeable in performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please share your CV containing and e-mail address, telephone contacts, qualifications, experience and contacts of three referees to email: Beth.Mwaniki@humantalentrecruit.com by COB Monday 22nd April 2018.
Kindly quote the job title as the subject line.
N.B – Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact Center Workforce Planner
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
100K – 140K
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||