Job Vacancy: Workforce Planning Manager
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Number of positions: 3
Salary: 200K – 300K gross
Our client is East and Central Africa’s largest outsourcing contact center. As pioneers in the BPO industry in the region, they have a workforce of 750 employees, 600 who work as call centre agents.
As a contact center, they facilitate and manage client companies contacts and customer interaction through a variety of mediums – telephone, fax, email, online chat. Moreover, the company serves the global market across 13 countries in 3 continents.
Objectives of the role: To work with the Workforce Planning Team to deliver all agreed regular and ad-hoc business goals, to develop strategies, deliver business objectives, manage risk and reporting.
Also, he/she will work with other department heads to create an interactive communication system that promotes openness, improves productivity and minimizes workplace conflicts.
- Setting objectives, developing new workforce policies to transform the workplace and revising roles and responsibilities can foster greater workforce productivity
- Work closely with Site HR Lead and call center managers to business planning by developing effective workforce strategies.
- Lead on Workforce Planning & Information, ensuring the production of robust workforce delivery plans based on capacity planning and service developments.
ensures staff optimization, sets goals and objectives, maintains employee records and facilitates effective communication among workers.
- Analyze workforce activity and performance data in order to identify trends, review against set tolerances and understand validity and reliability issues.
- To provide expert advice and guidance on complex workforce information issues across workforce teams.
- To develop information reporting and recording systems in areas such as, verification of registration and pre-employment checks to assist Line Managers with monitoring requirements and enable a pro-active approach to be taken.
- Provide analytical support to workforce planning processes and undertake highly complex analyses and presentation of quantitative and qualitative findings, assumptions, recommendations from a range of data.
- Monitors real-time, daily, and monthly reports for adherence to scheduling and service level parameters.
- Monitors the effectiveness and efficiency of the scheduling staff in aligning company-wide processes and procedures to achieve call center goals/metrics.
- Facilitates and develop the capacity – planning model.
- Manage forecasting and scheduling application maintenance and release management.
- Builds long-term staffing schedules; develops and administers shift-bid processes and creates short-term schedules that are aligned with long-term plans to optimize the fit between employee needs and resources (e.g., vacation, training, school hours).
- Ensure governance protocols are adhered to for HR data and system access
Requirements – Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in call center workforce management or related field.
- The candidate should be determined, perseverance, creativity, self-driven, strategic in thinking and a good planner. Knowledgeable in performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Knowledge of at least one major workforce management software application such as IEX, Aspect, Witness (Witness Forecasting & Scheduling preferred)
- Use effective methodologies, processes, tools and techniques to provide required level of output Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to utilise various data sources to provide reports and intelligence for decision making
- Strong knowledge of office equipment and computer software, including programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please share your CV containing and e-mail address, telephone contacts, qualifications, experience and contacts of three referees to email: Beth.Mwaniki@humantalentrecruit.com by COB Monday 22nd April 2018.
Kindly quote the job title as the subject line.
N.B – Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact Center Workforce Planning Manager
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
200K – 300K
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||