CORAT Africa is a Pan African Christian Organization based in Nairobi.
It is involved in provision of Leadership Development, Management Training, Consultancy and Research services to Churches and Church related organizations in Africa.
CORAT Africa seeks to recruit an ICT Intern.
Intern Purpose: The internship is not an employment and its purpose is to equip the candidate with hands on work exposure for a minimum period of 3 months.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology (BSC I.T) or Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology (BBIT)from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Knowledge in installation and maintenance of antivirus products
- Knowledge of backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Overall knowledge of computer software and hardware
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Spirit of service, Integrity and principled stewardship
- Interested in Learning and innovation
- Candidates who have knowledge in Library software will have an added advantage
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their online applications enclosing a detailed C.V. with contact addresses, email and telephones of three referees to the address here below.
Submit your application not later than 6th April 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CORAT Africa P.O. Box 42493 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya
Computer and Mathematical
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Corat Africa, Bogani Road, Nairobi, Kenya, -1.3525127, 36.75581690000001