Our client is a global non – profit social enterprise that develops and mass- markets low-cost irrigation solutions for sale in developing countries with an aim of reducing poverty seeks to hire a high-performing Sales Manager.
Position: Country Manager – Head of Partnerships and Sales
Reports to: Head of Partnerships and Sales East Africa
Location: Nairobi – In charge of all operations in Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales operations.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Identify sales opportunities by identifying and creating working business relationship with NGOs, relevant government institutions and other clients for the sale and marketing of the products and developing a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Developing the private sector supply chain including recruiting an importer/distributor of the products into country, developing strong local partnerships and meeting sales targets.
- Actively manage customer and distributor accounts and collect outstanding receivables
- Regular market assessment and pro-active development of country specific sales and marketing plans with distributors to maximize sales and impacts in the country. This includes sales plans, pricing policies, promotional plans and managing National and regional trade events and activities.
- Actively promote products through product demonstrations, product support and training for distributors, customers, thought leaders, and influencers.
- Develop and grow market share in the country.
- Develop forecast sales projections in collaboration with distributors to streamline production
- Advice management on the necessary marketing and advertising channels in the country plus market intelligence.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and support to the department staff based in Kenya.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent and at least 5 years’ hands on sales and marketing experience.
- A master degree in relevant field will have an additional advantage.
- Experience with private sector and social business would be a strong plus.
- Has shown motivation towards social impacts.
Salary: Kes 250,000 per month + Commissions
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th April, 2018.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewee on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
PS: WE DON’T CHARGE APPLICANTS ANY FEE AT ANY POINT OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.