Our client is a subsidiary of a company that engages in the manufacturing and marketing of FMCG Goods. Its operations are spread throughout Eastern Africa. The company is looking to fill the position of a Country Manager.
This is a critical role within the Regional structure of the organization and the candidate will be a strategic hire expected to play a major role in the establishment of the company’s core brands in Kenya, oversee operations in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda and be an active member of the regional leadership team.
The role will report directly to the CEO of the Regional Company.
- Deliver the annual top and bottom line targets pre aligned with regional management and the overall company board;
- Work with the Regional CEO to develop and execute the key brand and go to market strategies that ensure the company’s brands build share in the Kenyan market;
- Manage the interface with the top customers both retailers and distributors, authorities and with the balance of the organisation.
- Responsible for the tracking and reporting of the key financial performance measures including ensuring delivery of the key operational budgets and cost centres. These would include sales, inventory, working capital, marketing spending, trade spending and sales and operational costs;
- Manage the monthly forecast system with the production plant to ensure inventory targets are achieved and shelf availability of products;
- Recruit and develop the key local organization talent required to deliver the annual business results creating a disciplined but do organisational culture.
- A university degree holder, preferably at masters level with a proven record of brand development in the East African markets.
- You will be a visible hands-on leader with a solid experience of leading and developing organizations and people.
- A strong track record with key customers in the FMCG field will be critical.
- We are also looking for an individual with the desire to build and create market leading brands and leave a legacy of creating top class organization within the organizations group of companies.
How to Apply:
Send your application clearly indicate the position applied for including a cover letter demonstrating your desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, Skype address and the names of three professional referees by close of business o17th April 2018.
International Talent Management Consulting Ltd
P O Box 856, Nairobi, Sarit Centre 0606
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996