Vacant Position: Credit Controller – Internship
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordination of billing process.
- Ensure that VAT specification per client are met.
- Assist with debt collection.
- Ensure bills are dispatched to clients on a timely manner.
- Assist with requisitions of credit notes.
- Ensure accurate filling of invoices on a daily & monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate allocation of business receipts.
- Prepare ad hoc information on clients and fee information.
- Must be a CPA II
- Diploma/Degree in finance not a must
- Be able to work independently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be well presentable.
- Entirely proficient in Microsoft Office & accounting software.
- The ability to listen to customers and negotiate solutions
Please send you application to email@example.com