Vacant Position: Customer Experience Head
Industry: Luxury Transport Services
Salary: 250,000 to 350,000K Gross
The primary objective of driving the vision for consistency in customer support standards.
The Customer Experience Head is accountable for shaping and delivering the business’s consumer service propositions in order to drive the overall performance of the department.
The Customer Experience Head oversees cost effectiveness, productivity, and the provision of customer support procedures that nurture continuous improvement.
Leadership and supervision
- Provide leadership and direction to the entire customer support department.
- Establishing and overseeing the adoption of the department’s vision, goals and objectives at all levels.
- Monitor the activities of customer service agents to ensure compliance with set standards of courtesy and professionalism.
- Play an important role in restructuring, strategy formulation for the customer support department including an end-to-end customer journeys
- Drive necessary changes for the improvement of operating and organizational efficiency of the customer support team.
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Development and enhance customer centric solutions.
- Design and drive strategic initiatives and activities across products, channels and customer segments to ensure good quality customer experience
- Orchestrate continuous improvement of customer experience through the continuous review of structures, review of upcoming trends and changes in the market.
- Manage day to day customer service activities
- Lead, direct and supervise the team
- Managing both internal and external relationships with all relevant stake holders.
- Assist in conducting root cause analysis, driving improvement plans, monitoring satisfaction KPIs and understanding the market trends to facilitate the design of customer satisfaction management strategy.
- Measuring the effectiveness of all customer support approaches and initiatives primarily through conducting consumer surveys and analysis of recorded support agent to consumer correspondence.
- Liaise with an organization’s marketing, sales and advertising units to analyze customer feedback and develop programs effective for improved customer experience.
- Conducting financial analysis for the department and managing the departmental budget.
- Utilize CLM and CRM tools in enhancing customer loyalty and relationship management on work progress, as well as recommendations.
- Coming up with reports and recommendations from various customer support research and analyses which are presented to the top executives plus relevant stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- University degree in a Business Administration or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 7 seven years’ customer support and call center management experience with sound knowledge on process mapping and streamlining, service standard enhancement and product design.
- Should understand the customer service aspect of transport industry.
- Should well developed have problem solving and decision making skills
- Should be familiar with tracking market changes and consumer behavior to give customers a WOW experience.
- Customer-oriented with excellent service mindset and business acumen
- Strong self-motivation with good leadership, project and people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please share your CV containing and e-mail address, telephone contacts, qualifications, experience and contacts of three referees to email: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 22nd April 2018.
Customer Experience Head - Luxury Transport Services
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
250,000 - 350,000
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||