Our client in a dairy industry is seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant who will join their dedicated team to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements.
- They should Budget, manage tax payments and performing internal audits.
- Act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
- Ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Have proven work experience as a Financial Accountant of 5 – 6 years in a similar role
- Be a CPA – K finalist is an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities and be confidential
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Financial Accountant” on the subject line on or before 19th April, 2018.