Our client a dairy Industry is seeking to recruit a Self-driven, results focused Mechanical Technician with “can do attitude” to join their team.
- Resolve factory breakdowns in a structured manner ensuring that recurrence is completely eliminated
- Assist machine operators in machine inspection during cleaning while ensuring that lubrication is performed appropriately and as per lubrication schedule
- Work with the maintenance team leader in ensuring that spare parts are documented and new ones ordered on need basis
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports.
- Performs preventive/predictive maintenance procedures.
- Compiling of reports for various projects through coordination with the Technical Service Manager and the Project Manager.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Well-developed technical communication skills, as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic machine trouble shooting skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Dairy Processing Plant.
- Basic computer skills and internet access.
Key personal attributes:
- Ability to work independently but also enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Self-driven and keen to follow instructions.
- Ability and readiness to work under pressure.
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Mechanical Technician’ on the subject line by 30th April 2018.